2017 Bluff Mens Senior League (Ages 60 and Up)
The season is complete!
2nd Half Payouts:
$150 – Tom Juhnke
$100 – Clayton Sodetani & Owen LaRue
$75 – Bruce Wachutka & Dick Nichols
$50 – Kerry Simenson, Jim Baer, Dave Greuel, Brad Wivell, Jim Schaffran
$26 – Tim Wulf, Gino Gori, Chuck Goers, Jim Swanson, Mark Tressler, Bret Bailey, Richard Goodkind, Rich Peters, Doug Lawson, Craig Larson
2017 Tee Times
Senior Men’s Golf League
- League Format (on Tuesdays)-To be determined but based on player input. We are currently looking for one to two people to captain the league who will also earn cheaper greens fees. The captain(s) will help decide what weekly games to play and assist in pairings. Hoping to include games like 2 man best ball, scrambles, low nets, low gross, shambles, alternate shots, 2 man combined net, and others.
- Subs– Subs are allowed. Players are responsible for providing subs. All points earned by subs will be applied to the player or team they are subbing for. Subs with less than 2 “league” rounds or do not have a current USGA handicap will be given 80% of their posted score for a handicap.
- Handicaps– We will use the League Manager Software to create and handicap the league. USGA handicaps are NOT required. All players will be given handicaps based off the league formula. League players DO have the opportunity to purchase a USGA handicap from Bluff Creek at our discounted rate of $30. ( including tax ) but again not required
- Rainouts- We will play 16 weeks. If we are unable to play for a condition out of our control, the league will be extended until all 16 weeks are completed
- Side Games- Are encouraged! The Bluff will host a weekly Cash Skins game if you’re feeling a little lucky.
- Carts– Are NOT included in league fees. However, we do offer a discount during league use of carts. $7.25 (including tax) per round or a pre-paid punch card to save a few more bucks $49.50 for 8 rounds.
- You will pay weekly with a 5 day cancellation policy. To register, you will have to pay the $60 registration and prize fund as in the past, as well as the first day greens fees of the league. Carts can be purchased separately the day of the league. Your first day, except for carts, will be prepaid by your league registration. When you arrive on the first day, you will check in and pre-pay for the following week. If you cancel your time before the 5 day deadline, your prepaid fee will then be applied to the following week. If you do not show and did not cancel your tee time 5 days or more before your league, you will forfeit that greens fee.
- Sr. league Players pay only $26.50 for greens fee per week the 16 weeks of golf.
- League fees do not include cart fees, but as a member of the Bluff Senior League you will be eligible for discounted cart fees during your league play.
- League Size is limited to the first 48 players to sign up
- Payout/Prizes– 1/3 of the total field will receive winnings. The prize fund will be paid out in clubhouse credits.
- You may request to play with a group or we will mix up your groups and tee times on a weekly basis- It’s flexible and it’s up to you when you wish to play!!
- Click HERE to pay online! Once registered, Bluff Creek will email you to get more information.
- Click HERE to view the league pamphlet for more information or to mail in your registration.